Minnesota Permit To Carry – April 6
April 6 @ 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Saturday, April 6 at 8:00 am
Our course meets the requirements to apply for your Minnesota permit to carry. This Minnesota BCA-approved course consists of a classroom component and a 30 round shooting proficiency live-fire qualification.
We cover mandatory and pertinent topics such as:
- Firearm safety rules
- Statutes on justifiable taking of life
- Safe storage requirements
- Elements of self-defense
- Stand your ground
- Castle doctrine
- Restrictions on carrying a firearm
- Handgun selection
- Ballistics considerations
- Shooting fundamentals
- Interacting with police
- Permit to carry requirements and restrictions
- MN Permit application details
- Permit reciprocity
- Self-defense insurance
The Minnesota Permit to Carry class will enable you to apply for your Minnesota Permit. It is also a great gun safety class. Gun safety and proper mindset are key components to the class. This class will also qualify for a non-resident Florida Concealed Weapon License. The Florida license gives you greater reciprocity if you plan to travel with a firearm.
You do not need a gun to take advantage of this class.
We can arrange a loaner firearm in 9mm or .22LR. If you go through with getting your Permit to Carry, your permit will act as your Permit to Purchase. Minnesota law requires a Permit to Purchase or a Permit to Carry in order to buy a handgun or an “assault rifle”.
What do I need to bring to the class?
- Identification (Driver’s License)
- Class fee – $95 (bring your spouse or significant other for $65!)
- Firearm with 30 rounds of ammunition, or arrange for a loaner
- Ear protection and eye protection; the range has loaner protection for free
- A willingness to learn!
$95 Bring your spouse or significant other for $65, click below to secure your spot